Eyes don't work well when surrounded by water, so we wear goggles or masks give our eyes some air to work in. But what if you normally wear glasses on dry land?
Here are some options:
- Readymade prescription swimming goggles
- Custom-made swimming goggles
- Wearing daily disposable contact lenses inside regular goggles or diving mask
- Custom-made diving masks - can include bifocal segment for close work.
- Refractive surgery - LASIK and PRK
If you need to see clear in and under the water, let us know, and we'll sort out the best option for you.